Sure, many vampires are hundreds of years old, but they all have to start somewhere! Check out our selection of Vampire costume kids for your children interested in staying up all night and speaking with an Eastern European accent. We have found vampire costume kids available for boys and girls for all ages, as well as baby vampire costumes for the littlest Draculas
Boy Child Deluxe Vampire Costume
Grab your youngster this Boy Child Deluxe Vampire Costume and watching him transform into one of the mightiest creatures of the night.
We suggest adding to the costume, black shiny shoes, a set of fangs to toss in his mouth as well as one of the vampire pendants all at the Halloween Costumes online store.
• 100% polyester satin & crushed velvet
• Red velvet vest panels and bow tie white satin shirt
• Vest has 3 functional silver-tone buttons
• Elastic waistband on black satin pants
• High-collared black cape has red half-lining
Pink Vampire Costume for Girls
Not all vampire costume kids and little legends are gray and gloomy. This little monster knows how to make a peppy impression!
Your favorite little ghoul will howl with excitement when she wears this exclusive Pink Vampire Costume! The dress is a delightful mix of old fashion made new, with a pink and black brocade-detail waistcoat attached to a shimmery pink skirt.
A frothy white collar with an accent bowtie is the last word in sophistication. The sheer black sleeves are printed with whimsical flying bats. And speaking of bats, this vampire princess has an amazingly floaty black bat cape that flutters behind her with every movement.
She’ll be the sweetest sight at the Monster Mash ball!
Girls Vampire Vixen Costume
This elite Vampire Vixen costume could be exactly what your daughter is looking for!
It’s made and designed by us, and with signature styling, she’s sure to love embracing her dark side when she goes in this stylish costume.
A hi-lo cut skirt on this dress add an elegant effect that would be perfectly complemented with spider web leggings or a pair of wicked knee-high socks.
The textured black linen dress will look perfect under the torchlight of your castle, or while she’s out patrolling the village in search of treats. The deep red satin lining adds an elegant touch, and the matching capelet wears like a jacket with formed shoulders and a high collar.
Just tie the include sash belt as desired and use her own black boots to finish this ensemble.
Girls Vampire Vixen Costume
The Vampire Lord isn’t the master of the undead at all. You know the truth, thanks to the charming eye of your tyke who has convinced you to find this elegant Girl’s Vampire Dress!
Exclusive cannot be found anywhere else but at Halloween Costumes this long-sleeved dress with a bright red satin bodice and the ankle-length layered satin skirt is the perfect addition to her wardrobe.
Edged in a silver braid with a lovely tulle overlay, this vampire costume kids dress is one part luxury, one part comfort, and one part dark mystery when you add the tulle shoulder drapes with finger loops that spread to form wings!
Accessorize this already dangerously delightful vampire gown with magical amulets or a gothic tiara and your Vampire Girl will soon become a Vampire Queen!
Gothic Vampire Costume for Boys
Your son will feel like he rules the night when as soon as he slips into this Gothic Vampire Costume For Boys! It features a long, lightweight coat with a spider web hem.
The vest has fun, flashy chains attached to help vamps feel even more dapper than usual. The vest is layered over a collar shirt front with an attached red silky ascot.
Pair this costume with your child’s own pants and shoes for a comfortable, trick-or-treat ready ensemble that’s just the right amount of spooky!
You could even paint his face with dark shadows and a little dried fake blood for good measure all available at Halloween Costumes.
Vampire Costume Kids – Bad Blood For Girls!
The Girl’s Bad Blood Costume includes a red and black tank top and leggings combo, a dark and sinister coatdress, and a red belt to tie it all together.
Pair those items with some similarly sinister dark makeup and some fangs to really take your vampiric vibes to a new level!
• Jersey knit tank top has all-over printed blood stains
• Jersey leggings have an elastic waistband
• Faux silk coatdress has stand-up foam collar, puffed upper sleeves, single hook & loop fastener dot at front waist
• Coatdress has asymmetric hemline, longer in back
• Satin ribbon belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative slide buckle at front
Child Spiderella Costume
At first you thought it was creepy; now you’ve embraced her scientific mind, her helpful nature (she always offers to remove spiders from your house and takes them outside), and even her activism (she founded L.E.G.S. ( Love and Equality for the Great Spiders).
Wherever her connection comes from, it seems nothing short of mystical. No arachnophobia here!
Which is why your sorceress of spiders needs this Child Spiderella Costume, a cute, web-inspired witchy costume that some little girls (like yours!) will love.
Your daughter will get caught up in the beguiling web of this velvet dress, falling instantly head over heels for the high collar and long bell sleeves.
Vampire Web Costume for Girls
It seems that the charming eye of your tyke has pierced your headspace, pushed past your logic, and convinced you to find this elegant Vampire Web Costume for her!
The black and velvet fabric gives off an elegant and sophisticated vibe, even more so when your fanged daughter waves her undead arms and fans out these knit mesh wings with finger loops.
Trust us, paired with creepy accessories and some light makeup, it’s just what a young vampire would wear to a party, especially if she doesn’t drink… juice.
• Styled to look like a black jacket over red shift
• Red dress front has sweetheart neckline, hemline ruffle
• Black jacket panels have ruffled edging, satin ribbon lacing at bodice
• Spiderweb machine lace panels hang from sleeve seams
• Velvet-covered stand-up foam collar
Girls Victorian Vampira Costume
In this Girls Victorian Vampira Costume, your fierce girl gets to feel like a queen, ready to prowl the streets or maybe find her next victim at the Governor’s Ball (she blends in very well with high society, of course).
With this pullover dress, she’ll enter every party like royalty…royalty of darkness, that is.
• Pullover dress has lace sleeves with shoulder drapes, peaked hemline & foam collar
• Lace-covered front inset panel edged with silver braid and ruffled netting
• Self-fabric waist ties for fit adjustment; net petticoat has elastic waist
• Foam hat has elastic loops that slide over plastic headband
• 1″ x 1.5″ oval filigree pendant set with dark red faux gem, on 18″ bead string; hangs from buttons at the neckline
Boys Gothic Vampire Costume
If your son is looking for a Deluxe Gothic Vampire Costume to trick-or-treat in, this old-fashioned Gothic ensemble is the way to go!
The high collared cape adds an aura of mystery and matches the ornate maroon vest for a dark and bold look. Be sure to get them a set of vampire teeth to complete this devilish costume!
• Maroon velvet-like double-breasted vest with attached sleeves
• White sleeves are long & feature elastic around wrists
• White dickie buttons at the top for closure
• Black pants have an elastic waistband
• Black cape is lined with purple on the inside & features a large foam collar
• Cape secures around shoulders with a silver chain & 2 buttons
• Silver Gothic medallion has red rhinestones in the middle & Hook and Loop fasteners for closure
Girls La Vampira Costume
Kids are discovering vampires through kid-friendly books and shows. So don’t be surprised if your child really wants this Girl’s La Vampira Costume!
This detailed costume takes inspiration from the gothic Victorian type of vampire. The dress is wonderfully layered with red and black ruffles, mesh, and embroidery.
The shortened skirt is reminiscent of long gowns of ages past, as is the black-on-black patterned bodice. The bodice isn’t a real corset, but it does have nice lacing detailing in red ribbon.
A top the bodice, the rest of the dress is red with black embroidery and features a ruffled neckline and gathered sleeves.
The real vampire detail is the high black collar, which holds its shape with the help of some foam. A small black rose and red rose make up the hairpiece. In all this finery, the rest of the costume is simple!
Toddler Vampire Bat Costume in Pink
Not all vampire costume kids need to be black and red colours! Your little girl will flap her way into the hearts of all who see her in this Toddler Vampire Bat Costume in Pink! The long-sleeved, leotard-style onesie is made of soft and cozy fabric for those chilly fall nights.
The pink tummy circle made out of fuzzy fleece is an adorable detail. The attached hood features two fluffy bat ears, embroidered eyes and a pink nose and fangs that adorably frames your toddler’s face. She’ll love flapping the attached pink and black wings!
• Minky fabric costume with pink plush belly and inner ears
• Pink velour fabric on the wings, nose and ears
• Hook and loop fastener on side front
• Snap button closure for easy diaper access
• Leggings sold separately
Infant’s Little Vlad Vampire Costume
Your baby will be perfectly on-theme for his first Halloween! This little Vlad Vampire Costume will stay perfectly comfortable in super-soft fabric.
The cape is attached to the red swirling patterned vest with a hook and eye touch strip. The shiny blouse underneath the vest will make your little one look perfectly at home in a crooked castle in Romania.
We wouldn’t even be surprised if you slipped the soft trousers on your child outside of Halloween.
• Pull-on top has attached shirt collar, sleeves, and bow tie
• Vest front is embossed velveteen
• Pull-on pants have an elastic waist
• Cape is fully lined and attaches to shirt with hook and loop tape at back of neck
Toddler Vampire Costume
This Toddler Vampire Costume is too adorable to be scary! But be careful: the cute ones are always the ones to watch out for.
It’s made of a shimmery, gothic-style polyester fabric styled to look like a red vest over a white shirt. A clever stylistic touch, three faux-leather bats are sewn to the center-front of the shirt, and a collared cape has a black outer shell and redlining.
All that said, we think the creepy creatures in Transylvania should take notes from, say, your son when he rocks this cool costume.
• Top styled to look like a red vest over a white shirt with ruffled jabot
• Shirt has self-fabric ties at the waist to adjust fit, Hook and Loop fastener tab at the back of the neck
• 3 faux leather bats sewn to center front of the shirt
• Collared cape has a black outer shell and redlining
• Cape fastens to shirt by Hook and Loop fastener strips on each shoulder